Okay, so you have a website. While that may be a great starting point, that’s the standard in today’s market. It’s like watching your favorite movie on a regular television without the big screen and the surround sound. It might be the same movie, but you will experience it far differently. The same can be said for a website. There are many things you can do to elevate your customer’s experience on your website and an easy place to start is by adding video. Why? Well, here’s a few reasons to consider:
- It can be ridiculously inexpensive to add when you do the video yourself.
- We live in a visual society, so draw your customers in with something they can actually watch and maybe even be entertained by.
- Video will help to build your online search results.
- It is one of the best ways to promote the products/services you offer.
- What better way to keep your brand personal.
- Statistically 25% of all internet users visit YouTube each day – that’s a lot of potential customers.
Make the time people spend on your website truly memorable. Now, smile for the camera!
Keep it personal!