What is blogging? According to Dictionary.com, blogging is defined as “a Web site containing the writer’s or group of writers’ own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having pictures and links to other Web sites.” But let’s get down to the nitty gritty – the benefits of blogging to a small business:
- You become the expert in your field.
- Blogging gives you a competitive advantage – whether or not others in your field are doing it too.
- Blogging allows you to build a community that you can interact with.
- Having a blog is a no cost way to increase your website traffic.
- Blogging builds your website’s ranking in online searches without costing a dime.
- Blogging is low cost or even free – if you do it.
- Blogging is easy to set up and incorporate into your website.
- There is absolutely no technical knowledge required to blog.
- Blogging enhances your company’s persona – it shares the personalities that make the company.
- It shows your customers that you care because you are sharing important, relevant information with them.
- Blogging builds trust.
It’s time to sharpen your pencil and start writing at a hands-on seminar featuring Blogging. It’s a great opportunity to build your editorial calendar, share ideas and begin your first post.
You can register at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5170723774
Keep it relevant.